CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

First Post-Happy Truck Day

Hey guys,

Well you are here for one of two reasons. One, you either came here willingly or two you found this site by accident. Either way, welcome to my blog. So what to write, I really don't know. I think I covered everything about me on the side of my blog. Feel free to read it, I think you will find I can be a pretty fun person. Well I guess I will write some more about me than.

You know my name is Erica and I live in Massachusetts. I live with my mother and our two psycho cats, Shadow and Bruschi. My father is semi in my life. He lives in Oregon with his parents and son Colby, he is 14. I have another brother who lives with his father as well who is named Ross, he will be 17 in May.

I am going to try and make this website kick as much ass as I possibly can, so if anyone knows how to help me tweak this and make it extra soxy it would be much appreciated. Actually writing this reminds me that I am slacking on school work. I didn't mention this, but yeah, I can be a procrastinator. We can't all be perfect....

Peace, Love, and many insane blogs to come :)
Erica :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Erica! Great way to start off a blog, and I look forward to reading more! I'm linking ya to the page, and the wonderful thing about blogger is, you can pimp the page almost as easily as Myspace. It even has a VERY helpful guide on how to do it.

Peter N said...

I agree with Wayne, Erica. I read your "dream team" line up and was surprised that old friend Trot was penciled in.....how about the best right fielder I've ever seen in a Sox uniform? Number 24...Dwight Evans?
Hey, if you want to exchange links, just click on my name and go to my web page. Just leave me a comment saying yes or no and it will be done! Enjoy your Sunday, and as always, GO SOX. FOREVER.

Krystle [RSO] said...

hey peter! long time no talk!

yay, i got erica to blogger! welcome to the craziness. go and explore more red sox blog, some are good reads =]!