CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Predictions!!!

All is quiet at the Red Sox spring training facilities, so today seems like a beautiful day to make my predictions. I called in last Friday to the Bottom Line and gave Casey Stern my predictions so if you heard the show, you know what they are already!

American League
East: Red Sox
Central: Tigers
West: Angels
Wild Card: Yankees

National League
East: Mets
Central: Cubs
West: Dodgers
Wild Card: Phillies

World Series
Red Sox vs. Mets-->Sox in 6 at home finally in front of the faithful :)

Alright it's now set in stone!! If this happens, you know where to find me!!

Peace, Love, and Baseball
Erica :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good predictions Erica...I couldn't settle with the wild card in the NL, and I went way on a limb with the Seattle Mariners winning the west.

Good blog!