CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A pro-bowler Sunday

So last week the Patriots loose the superbowl and today we don't even get the gratitude of watching Tom Brady or Randy Moss play in the pro-bowl, but honestly what do I care?!?!

Today was pretty much more of the same. Worked 8-3...nothing seriously funny happened while working @ Tedeschi's. West Wareham was another story. I like to have fun at work, and while I take my job seriously, I can have fun and act, how do I put it?? STUPID!! Well I was over ringing customers @ drive-thru when Jay decided to get all multiple personality on me and start acting like some he-man named Maureen. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! I had tears rolling down my eyes from laughter!! He was all like ::In he-man voice:: Welcome to Dunkin Donuts, this is Maureen speaking, how can I help you??....some people didn't know what to do while some others thought he was serious. I guess it was one of those "you had to be there" kinda moments. Anyways after work Jay, Sarah, Josie and I went to Pub 99 in Fairhaven for dinner. Had some buffalo chicken salad which was spectacular. Oh yeah forgot to mention, "raced" Josie on the highway going 60 mph, pissing the people off behind us. It was great, well unless you were the people behind us lol.

So onto Baseball, 58 days until Opening Day and I STILL can't believe that the 2007 season is over!! IDK, you know what they need. The whole 2007 season on DVD (yeah even the stupid games) kinda like they do with television series. Oh and for those who don't know I am a HOUSE fanatic, when my taxes come back I will own the first three seasons on DVD!! Anyways back to baseball....I am working on making baseballs for my Dunkin. Last year everyone for a baseball with their name and a player number. Of course being the only sports fan who works there, I had to assign people numbers. I did it in the goofiest of ways, for instance, Ashley (not to be confused with my bestfriend Ashlee) got #58, Papelbon because Papelbon's wife is named Ashley. Leeanne got Pedroia because well they are both short. You know just trying to be logical.

Well I have ranted on too much. Actually for those who like baseball as much as I do, click on the baseballchannel.tv link to watch some awesome shows like "The Bottom Line" and "Under the Lights" Well I shall blog some more baseball tomorrow, I got homework to do.

Peace, Love and 58 more days,
Erica :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...All your talk of House has me thinkin I might have to watch it a bit more or something. :-)

Peter N said...

HOUSE is just about my favorite show! And Erica, your blog link is up and running over at my place! Enjoy your Monday...