CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Writing just because

See my little list of links on the side?? There is one for baseballchannel.tv. That link is like my love!!! Ever since my ex-boyfriend decided to rack up my cable bill into oblivion I have been watching this to get my baseball fix everyday, and I must say I have fallen in love. With the shows, the hosts and all the ways it has expanded my mind baseball-wise. Well it is with great sadness that the two shows I love the most will be no more after this week.

My favorite show is The Bottom Line, as you could probably tell by me posting Casey Stern's blog in my blog links. Well usually I send him an IM, if you watch I am Erica from Mass, surprise surprise!! hahaha!!! Anyways at the beginning of the show he said he wants all him IM'ers and E-mailers to phone in, but I can't I am way to scared....and it sucks. My problem is I hate my voice. I hate how I sound on the phone, so how does Sterno expect me to call him and talk baseball when I am self-conscious?? So I sent the usual IM, I shall let you know how it goes, if and when he reads it. Well update time! He read it and can you believe he has never heard of Rocko's Modern Life?!?! Oh well, didn't pressure me to call, so that's good :)

Well today is also sad for another reason. I have a blog posted about it on Myspace, but two years ago today my friend Danielle passed away from a life-long battle with Cystic Fibrosis. I actually wrote about my favorite time with her on my blog, and went to visit her today. She loved butterflies and I had bought a crystal and purple butterfly for the garden but I left it outside all summer. I brought it over to her grave site anyways. The blue one I brought there when she first got buried is still there. Hmmm....I miss Miss. D, but I am happy she isn't suffering anymore.

Peace, Love, and Baseball,
Erica :)

1 comments:

Peter N said...

Well said, Erica. May she rest in peace. Thanks for your post. It was from your heart.